Thursday, February 03, 2011

What a pity!




I am not sure where Abby picked up the saying, "O what a pity", but she has been saying it all night when things don't go her way. She is too funny and I just don't know how kids come up with the funniest of sayings and don't ever realize how funny they are.
Another funny thing she has been doing is "reading" her books and making up her own stories. In the recent Scholastic book order from school, I got her a potty training book called "Everbody Poops". So she walks around talking about elephant poop, pig poop, and pooping in the potty. I can just see it happening while we are somewhere in public over the next few days and her blurting out that everbody poops. Oh dear.
Today was a good day. I found out today that our insurance was retro'ed back to September 2010. That means that it will pick up what our primary insurance does not. Major cool as I will be due a refund for fees that were paid to Phoenix Children's Hospital for Abby's admit back in September and can breathe a sigh of relief.
Also, a project I am working on is a scrapbook page a day. So far I have done a pretty good job in keeping up with my goal and will post some pages here as well.
This entry seems to jump all over the place with random thoughts. I am still fighting a cold and should definitely be going to bed soon.
Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. What awesome news about your insurance!!! You'll have to share Abby's poop comment. Too cute I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete