Sunday, February 06, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake






This weekend I went on a major hunt looking for Strawberry Shortcake sneakers for Abby. I could not believe they are non existent, even though I have seen them in a flyer in one of her DVD movies. I was so bummed. Abby just loves Strawberry Shortcake.
Anyways, reason for the new sneakers is she has developed a love of hiking. We have gone out a couple of times to catch the sunset at a few of the hiking spots in the Valley. She has no fear and loves to climb the rocks and explore the outdoors just like her daddy. Her girly sneakers are just not gonna cut it on the desert hiking trails. We decided she needed a little more something with some grip. I love that she enjoys being a princess and wearing her dresses and her "crowns" and sparkly shoes but then she loves to go hiking and get dirty. What a neat little girl. My sister says she's gonna be the girl to go get her nails done and then be able to kick some as* too. Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment