Friday, March 25, 2011

O What a Night!



As I sit here to write this it is 3:15 in the morning. I am not up by choice, but rather because Abby is sick. She has a stuffy nose and is sneezing with lots of "yucky boogers" as she calls it. Trying to comfort her and get her to fall asleep has not worked for the past 2 hours. So I stay awake as she is in her room hopefully falling asleep.
Andrew has to get up for work at 4 am so I figure I may as well stay awake until then. I just know that when the alarm goes off, will be just when I drift back into a peaceful sleep. Hopefully Abby will be able to sleep in and not wake up at her normal time.
Other than that, there really isn't a whole lot of new stuff going on. I have been really getting into my digital scrapbooking stuff and have created lots of neat pages of Abby. It's almost as if I have become obsessed with scrapbooking and find that it can occupy any free minute that I have. I have posted some of my recent pages of my sweet little girl.
Finally at 3:30 am, I think she is asleep. Thank Goodness and good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment