Monday, March 07, 2011

My Little Cowgirl!










Abigail sure seems like a natural when it comes to enjoying all things Western. Friday was Rodeo Day at her preschool and on Sunday we went to RawHide. Every since Thursday night when we bought her cowgirl boots, she has not taken them off. Glad she will be getting some use out of them.

On Friday at school, she was simply the cutest little cowgirl ever. Some of the other kids were also dressed in Western Wear, but Abby with her cute little skirt and sequins was by far the most adorable. I might be a bit biased I supposed.

Then we took her to RawHide on Sunday and countless numbers of people told us how adorable she was. Even a few asked if they could take her picture. I remember going to RawHide as a child and how much fun my sister and I would have while playing in the Old West. I think as Abby grows up, she too will have found memories of hanging out at RawHide.

I think her favorite part was the live music. The band would come on and she would gravitate toward the stage and just start dancing. Andrew and I laughed hysterically while everyone told us how cute she was. Even the guys in the band had a hard time keeping a straight face and singing the words without a little chuckle. She had some awesome dance moves and a band member told her she was "seven shades of adorable." Couldn't argue that. And if you could just imagine a huge biker guy asking us if he could take her picture and trying to get one on his phone as she wiggled about dancing...so funny.
After spendning the day in the Old West, we packed up our belongings and headed home. She fell asleep in the car but the first thing she asked when she woke up was, "where are my cowboy boots?"

No comments:

Post a Comment