Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I haven't posted in a while





It seems like I have been so busy lately, but when I think of what I have done, I can't account for anything. I guess it's just life.

I did work on Abigail's bedroom this weekend. The clutter was getting to me. I was able to get rid of some toys that she no longer plays with and was able to eliminate the buckets that were spilling over with toys. I bought her a cube organizer for her room so that we can store toys and keep everything hidden. It looks SO much better and there is a lot more room for her to play. Our next big step will be getting rid of her rocking chair. She still likes to "rock with mommy" so that might be a bit tramatic for her so I think I'll wait a bit on that one.

Today I got her preschool photos. They are amazing. Certainly will not make Ellen's list of Bad Paid for School Photos. Hers are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment