Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Been A While






Wow! I just realized I have not been on here since last August. Holy smokes! I guess I will have to change that.


Abby is doing fantastic! She continues to amaze and suprise me with so many new things. Her latest is that she likes to sing the song "Another one bites the dust". It's flippin hilarious.


She now goes to school 5 days a week at 2 different schools and has adjusted perfectly to this. We started the second school in mid November and I think she might actually prefer that one now. Either way, both schools are great for her.

The Holidays have come and gone and now what is on my mind a lot these days is whether to give Abby a birthday party. We have done huge parties in the past as my husband's family is ginormous, and I'm just not too sure I want to go through all of that this year. But it's not for me, it's for Abby. So we'll see.

Abigail's diabetes update is also good. We saw the Dr. mid December and her A1C was down from the last visit. That was awesome news. They also drew blood to check for other diseases that can be associated with diabetes and I got the call yesterday that everything on that front was normal. Thank goodness.

I might not blog everyday, but I sure do make scrap pages. Included here are a few more that I have done of my sweet little girl. Bless her heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment