Friday, August 26, 2011

With it being Friday afternoon, Abby has now completed her first week of her second year of preschool. I must say that it was a really successful week. She loved it and told me several times that she needed to go back to school after I picked her up. There are new kids in her class and she knows a lot of their names already. I was a little worried with there being a summer break and all, but she has picked up right where she left off. I drop her off and she goes right to the classroom and starts playing and doesn't cling to my leg or cry. She sure has grown a lot in the past year. I really like her school and all the staff there. I don't think I could have picked a better place. My only wish would be that they were able to accomadate her diabetes and that she could be there longer hours. But in the meantime, it is a great fit and she just absolutely loves it. I sure hope that her love of school continues and that as she gets older she doesn't get distracted by those pesky boys and that she chooses to make the right decisions in regards to her education.
Of course, I took photos on the first day of school and here are some pages I created.




Here is to a great school year!



No comments:

Post a Comment