Saturday, May 22, 2010

Big Camera Scare


Today I almost thought I would lose my mind. I was getting ready to go to a party and was getting my camera ready. I knew that the memory card card I had it it was pretty full and I had not downloaded all of the photos from it yet so I didn't want to delete it. So I attempted to insert my larger memory card and then the camera decided to stop working. If the camera is not reading the memory card the camera basically becomes a paper weight. I futzed with it for over an hour and even called the camera shop. When I did that, I found out this is a common problem and sometimes the pins get bent. It's a problem that can cost over $300 to fix. I thought I would cry. Instead I continued to mess with it and see if I could fix the bent pin. Sure enough, I did. I FIXED IT! I was so happy and off to the party we went. Here's a pic of my sweet angel in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment